Isn’t it nice when you can keep everything in your home where and how it belongs, in place and organized!
Ikea, the world’s largest furniture retailer, as we all know, designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, appliances and home accessories. This brand has an image and reputation of making your home a beautiful, creative and modern place to live in. With the products and, most importantly, the ideas they have to offer, you can store, organize and completely transform your home with the little things that actually matter.
We found quite a few clever ways to organize your entire life with Ikea on BuzzFeed and selected 10 of our favorites to share with you…
1. Stack Lack bookcases behind a couch to visually divide your space while also providing tons of storage.
2. The $19.99 Sockerärt vase is an elegant way to store your kitchen utensils.
3. Those magnetic spice canister thingies can be used in the bathroom to hold tiny things like bobby pins and hair ties.
4. The Bekväm spice rack is a colorful way to hold books you want to display in a kids’ room.
5. Use Skubb boxes to organize baby clothes for a nursery.
6. Use the Råskog for cleaning supplies that you can wheel from room to room.
7. Grundtal rails are a sleek way to display magazines.
8. Put jewelry storage behind a Stave mirror.
9. Arrange Lack shelves in a V shape for an interesting way to display shoes.
10. Just add casters to the Ekby drawer shelf for some slide-out under-bed storage.