Laundry Rooms are supposed to be the place where everything gets clean, crisp and looking sharp, but does your laundry room itself live up to the task?
If you can’t find the pre-wash and you are navigating through open piles of unwashed laundry, you have a problem. And if your laundry space isn’t very big to begin with, it’s a catastrophe zone.
Use these 5 awesome ideas for laundry spaces to get the “organized” back into your “clean”…
1. This laundry room also has a countertop for folding. The cabinets are perfect for tucking away laundry supplies, and a hanging rod provides a catch-all for homeless hangers.
2. Slanted racks above the washer and the dryer allow easy access to items you need, and organizing with wall brackets keeps ironing supplies and the like out of the way. Eazy-peezy!
3. Space saving laundry nook: It doesn’t matter if you have a teeny-tiny laundry room/space. Take all the inspiration you need from this creative laundry room design. All you need are shelves up to the ceiling.
4. Bathroom laundry room: Lots of times, laundry rooms are not rooms at all. They’re just a washer and a dryer in the bathroom. But you should most definitely make it a room even if it is just a closet. Add a door and make the most of the space by putting in shelving that extends all the way to the ceiling.
5. An awesome, traditional laundry room with a stacked washer dryer and built-in cabinets to store away all the laundry supplies.